The girl that wasn't...

Many hidden talents you have,
And many traits that make you unique,
Your name,it is heard in high places,
And you are the blue-eyed candy of every man
Yes you are!!!
But who will be with you forever,
You just cannot tell...

You talk with an air of confidence,
You smile like a blossoming flower,
You walk with an army gait,
With a pedigree still unparalleled,
Yes you do!!!
But who will be with you, my lovely
When you are out of all this dudette traits...

Your whimsical dressing sense attracts,
When you saunter across the lake side,
And when you finally pass me a smile
I see the sadistic pleasure that you get
In taunting the already crazy boy
Yes I do!!!
But who will be with you, my lovely
When you are out of all this dudette traits...


The Egyptian Hieroglyph that you wear is splendid,
The ear-rings that you wear are amazing,
The bracelet in your hand is capricious,
And your loveliness goes on & on
Yes it does!!!
And all these things when combined
Shimmer like the half moon in the unblemished sky.

They say when you will get married,
It will be to a millionaire
But whether he will treat you like a Princess
Is a question that you have to ask yourself
Because, frankly these people don’t give a damn
No they don’t!!!

So you can go on & forget me forever
As I bid you a final good-bye
But please be careful, my lovely
As the bonhomie in the world is all fake
Yes it is!!!
So who will be with you forever
You just cannot tell...

4 comments:

  1. there is something missing here... THE NAME...:)
    who is this lucky girl??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmn.. first of all thanks swati for taking out time n reading..
    n now d LUCKY GIRL...
    well many a people have asked d same ques...
    i guess m still searching..
    she'll come out of d blue sm day...

    ReplyDelete
  3. dis 1 wuz so practical n true.. v seriously cnt tel dat who wil last wid us 4ever.. lovely thoughts sir.. good work.. keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  4. My many talents may be hidden,
    but you know where they lie!
    My traits are many too,
    who but you can discern their uniqueness?
    It's in 'high places' where my name is heard,
    but only you hail me by by-name with love!
    I may be the 'blue eyed candy' of every man,
    but don't you see in them, the enchanted shine of sapphire and my cerulean love for you!
    For others a candy, a jawbreaker confectionery!
    For you, no princess from Troy, no juice of cherry!
    But someone who makes you wimpy, uneasy!

    Oh babe, look in the mirror to figure,
    the only who'll stay forever!
    =)

    Beautifully described, Sahil.

    ReplyDelete