Love of the loveless

In the darkness of night,
Amidst the intriguing twilight,
the profound silence,
is secretly showing the light.

Million miles away,
there is something that sways.
Is it the full moon on its throne,
or a little boy left on his own.

The moon is on my mind,
but the thoughts derail.
I try to write a sonnet,
but to no avail.

Myriad cute things she did,
tease me seeing my plight.
Its been so long,
but I still miss her at night.

I still remember the texture of hair,
and the curve of her ear.
The blushing she did,
when I looked at her face.

Her fingers touch,
upon my lips.
My hands move,
towards her hips.

She kisses me on that midnight-street,
and sweeps me off my feet.
I close my eyes & hug her tight,
the moon still a silent spectator to our lovely plight.

Is this the figment of my imagination,
or acrimonious was the way we parted.
I still dream of loving you,
as the whole life passes.

As the sordid tale comes to an end,
I start to see a faint light,
All the stars shining bright,
to give it the name,
Love...
Love of the loveless.

9 comments:

  1. lovely poem....a perfect expression of d romantic moment....

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome written yaar.....
    wat a romantic feeling..
    gr8 work....

    ReplyDelete
  3. :).....
    itz just lovely...

    ReplyDelete
  4. seeing my plight(3rd para)means unfortunate condition..
    whereas
    our lovely plight(7th para)means pledge to remain together forever.

    ReplyDelete
  5. whoa!! oh my gosh..!! dis wuz too damn good! awesum poem! itz so romantic. love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. a rythmical romantic composition beautifully expressing the exciting pleasure by lovely, imaginative n elevated thoughts........
    nice one!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. left wid no wrds,,,speechless,,coz its simply amazing,,keep going man,,..

    ReplyDelete
  8. I still dream of loving you,
    as the whole life passes.............

    ........A man reserves his true and deepest love not for the species of woman in whose company he finds himself electrified and enkindled, but for that one in whose company he may feel tenderly drowsy.....

    .......from the need of the thought to think about her to the slightest affect she left on u....and from the painfull parting to 'your' desperation to meet her again....all beautifully expressed..

    Loved it...

    ReplyDelete
  9. too good..especially the title..'love of the loveless'..luvd the expressions...:)

    ReplyDelete